Tuesday 26 July 2011

Went bugis wif hubby last friday.. He went to cut hair and i cut my fridge.. I don reali like my fridge now.. I wan to reborn my fridge liao.. Like v ugly lei.. Regret of cutting it la.. Haix.. I aso went to buy clothes.. Bought 2 top.. Only $20 each.. So cheap.. Hubby bought a hello kitty coin wallet for mi.. So sweet.. Hehe..

Jus received the pillow for my girl.. Its v nice.. I love it.. Hehe..

And Happy 2 months old to my daring girl.. :)

Hubby say wanna buy chloe perfume for mi.. But i donno whether wan buy perfume or clothes lei.. I nee new clothes.. Feel like gg shopping.. But who wan acc mi go shopping.. I wan buy a lot of things.. Shoes, clothes, jeans, shorts.. But now i no money.. Broke liao.. Bought too much stuff on9 liao..
















No comments:

Post a Comment