Friday 22 July 2011

Baby Lovelle is gg to 2 months old soon..

Hehe.. She is reaching 2 months old soon.. So fast.. Now she know to smile le.. Hehe.. She drink 90ml - 100ml of milk.. Is not a lot.. Sometimes still cannot finish it.. She kicks a lot.. And she kick mi damn pain de lor.. Lol.. Like doing exercise sia.. She can see us liao.. I tink now she can see more clearly le.. She love to smile too.. And and, she can talk now lo.. Super fast lor.. Baby talking, we don understand yet..

Bring her to ah ma house on wed.. Nth much, jus bring her go there sit sit and see ah ma lo.. Took train home at ard 10 plus.. Wif MIL n Aunty..

Erm.. End up i din buy the instrax camera.. If wan buy, i buy for myself nxt time.. I ask hubby to buy perfume for mi.. For my coming birthday.. Hees.. Wanna try the chloe perfume.. My friend say not bad.. But buy on9 cheaper la.. Hehe..

Lol.. I love iphone apps la.. Edited my own photo and Lovelle's photo.. Hehe.. V funny lor..







I love her smile..



Lol.. Edited photo for Lovelle.. Damn funny la.. Hahaha..





My bro and Lovelle..



This is the photo i edited for myself..



No comments:

Post a Comment